Thursday, August 29, 2013

Just thought I should add a thing or two as its been a very long time since I've done a posting. Where do I begin?

First and foremost, please go to www.facebook.com/stagestudiosupply and LIKE the page. PLEASE !! It has something to do with better placement on web searches or something. Apparently more and consistent Likes, places the page higher in the rankings and is supposedly a good thing. Thank you in advance.

As can be seen I'm into something new. What a surprise !!!!! Long story - very shortened,  Stage & Studio Supply is a retail/rental company for virtually all things theatrical and artsie fartsie. As one of the largest retailers of Wolfe FX face paints in Canada, I can assure you I'm kept hopping. Also just finished several courses on life casting and have been accepted as a member of  Life Casters International. What is life casting you may ask? Well, again long story short - think of a sculptor, he or she uses chisels, etc. to carve a hand or figure, etc. A life caster makes a mold of the hand or figure, etc. and then makes a casting. You may, or may not be surprised at what people get cast!!!

Now that the summer is coming to an end, I'll try to post more words and maybe a picture or two. So do keep an eye open.

By the way, my email address is: s.lewis@nf.sympatico.ca

Have a great long weekend and smile at someone today, you'll both feel better.

Cheers

No comments: