Monday, December 3, 2007

Final a new update !!!

At long last I've got a moment to add an update. If you check the Photobucket archives (at left) you'll see some new pictures. I'll start my comments from pic labelled 'Fixed Driveway'. This shows the driveway that was repaired by Sparfar Enterprises @ 834-2273. They did a wonderful job/great price and the work has stood up through a number of MAJOR rain storms. Finally I can drive up and down without banging the bottom of the car. The next picture shows Sucki puss and her sister Stevie. I didn't name the new cat, she was named when I got her. Both are getting along wonderfully and appear very happy and content. Finally, the latest picture-showing the extension. As can be seen, the upper most windows are in and siding is about to be installed. Hopefully, if the weather holds, the room will be fully enclosed and tight within 2 to 3 days. It will be nice to have it accomplished so I can keep a bit of heat in the kitchen and know the bad weather will stay outside.
I still haven't planted my garlic yet, but maybe the temperature will come back up for a day or so before the real winter begins! We had the season's first snowfall yesterday and I spent most of the day ploughing the neighbour's and my driveways. The snowblower attachment hasn't arrived yet for the tractor so I had to use the front bucket, but the snow was really wet and probably wasn't enough to blow anyway.
Must go and cook an evening meal so, bye for now and take care. I'll try to add more updates soon.

No comments: