Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Another day, a new post

The backhoe machine has gone back and the foundation hole has been dug. I also fixed the sewer line today. Last night we used the machine until 22 minutes past midnight. Well actually that's when Phillip brought it back. He used it to do some work around his place. Anyway, I've added some more pics to the photo archive. Here's some descriptions: Aug 28-07 o1o is of pea plants, with peas, in the veggie garden. The next pic (009) is looking accross the garden at the pea plants and showing the tool shed with truck cap as roof. The third picture in the row is 008 and here you can see the foundation hole/s and the new white sewer line that was just installed. The second row starts with pic 006 and shows the 2 lambs (white and black) up at Phillip's and Julie's. Next can be seen the flea market set up as mentioned in yesterday's posting. The last pic labelled Aug 28/07001 is actually the same pic as can be seen further down the page labelled July 29001. I don't know how I added it a second time. Sorry! I don't have anything else very exciting to say and it has been a long day, so I think I'll end here and go to bed. Be good to each other and take care.

No comments: