Sunday, October 21, 2007

People are Strange!!!!

I spent today loading composted manure. Actually, I loaded a tandem dump truck twice with composted manure at a local horse stable. The loads were taken to Phillip & Julie's place where I later spread it. WOW! its neet what the tractor can do. Upon arriving home I found that someone had visited and decided to: a; cover the truck with mud, b; cover my steps and house with mud, c; leave ruts in my soft driveway and d; chew up my lawn with tire marks. The lawn chewing can be seen in the latest pic at photobucket archive titled Oct. 21/07. Very inconsiderate!!! I still haven't heard any apology or explanation. But, on to other things. I took the picture of the tractor not to show the lawn chewing but to show the colours of the leaves with the tractor in the evening sun. It was really more spectacular than the pic shows. Hopefully tomorrow, if the weather is with me, I'll get a bit more done on the extension. I've neglected it the last few days. The new toy (tractor) has been much more fun and definately more relaxing, but the pouring rain last night reminded me that I must get the house secure before the weather turns more toward winter. The driveway still isn't fixed and I must see about getting that done. I have been thinking of doing it myself, but it would be wiser to let a professional do the job, also the tractor was built to do farm work not construction jobs. Well must go get something to eat and then to bed. Take care, keep well and remember every day is a new begining.

No comments: