Wednesday, June 27, 2007

End of a long day!

Well its almost beddy bye time, but first I must submit a new post. What a strange day weather wise. All day change, change, change. One minute overcast and dull, the next brilliant blue sky. The temperature also kept shifting around. It was hard to know what clothing was appropriate for outdoor activity. Today I did a bit of work on the rock garden outside my front door and did a bit more weeding in the veggie garden. I also ordered a sausage stuffing machine from Ontario. I have decided to resurrect Kurtsheiseur Meats, my specialty meats brand. Why not? I'm only going this way once and maybe it will give some employment to someone. Finished the leftover chicken cacciatora tonight before settling down to watch 'Point Break' starring Keanu Reeves and Patrick Swayze. Not a bad movie if you don't mind a bit of violence.

That's it for today. Must go get my beauty sleep. Boy! I'll have to sleep for months if sleep will increase my beauty. Anyway, ha, ha...... must go. Have a good one and pass on a little happiness to someone else, you'll feel better for it.

No comments: