Monday, June 18, 2007

Well its now 8:24 pm. and some rain is finally falling. It may sound strange, but I hope we get a deluge tonight. The ground is really dry. I'm calling it a day and thought I'd put down a few words while waiting for 'din dins' to cook. Finished fencing in veggie garden, planted the remaining flowers, cleared up a BIG pile of junk that was lying in the driveway. All this junk had at one time been collected in the house. Now that I've got a bit of space I hope to get some of my renovations completed. Sometime soon maybe I'll get a few minutes to figure out the digital camera. Then I should be able to post some pics. But for now I must go stuff my face and then get a nice hot soak. Bye for now and let's see what tomorrow may bring?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.