Thursday, June 28, 2007

Another day of cool weather

Slept in this morning, didn't awake till 7:30am. It was great!! When I did get out of bed I spent the morning on the internet learning a bit about web sites. Have decided to maybe set up a web page for e-commerce. It may be kind of neat (neet?) to sell some of my products internationally over the web. Ah well, when I get time I'll look at it more closely. This afternoon I harvested some more mesclun and made deliveries. The other lettuces are coming along in leaps and bounds. Checked the zucchini and it is almost ready to come out from under the row cover. I guess flowers should start to appear within the next few weeks-way ahead of schedule and once these are polinated I'll then have melons. Also planted some extra peas. Figured it wouldn't hurt to have a few extra. The carrots are showing and the beets are all up. No sign of the beans yet. Going into town tomorrow to pick up some meat shop equipment and again on Tuesday for the sewing machine, knitting machine, loom, serger and wools, etc. Still don't quite understand why I've bought all this stuff, but maybe a Higher power has a plan.

Well, enough mindless babble. Must sign off and get some sleep. The best of wishes and remember, "every cloud has a silver lining".

No comments: