Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Wednesday's Update

Sorry I missed yesterday's ramblings, but it was a kind of mixed up day. Nothing really accomplished that I can remember and I was totally exhausted. The little break was badly needed. The weather was coolish and mostly drissle. We obviously have not had any heavey rain as you will see later in today's post.

It was cool again today and still very heavey mist and drissle. Should that be 'drizzle'? Ah well, who cares. I think you get the drift. Anyway back to what happened today.

Moved the tomatoe plants into the small greenhouse and also planted the broccoli. As mentioned earlier we certainly have not had any heavey rain as the ground was powder dry when I dug into it to plant the broccoli. It is presently 3:27 pm. and I'm contemplating if I should go back out and plant the cuccumber, brussel sprout and cabbage seedlings. I also removed the stump from the middle of my lawn and reseeded the area. Probably won't go back outside as I'm a little damp and chilled, but who knows? Time waits for no man-or Superman such as me!!!! Have decided to go out and plant the cuccumbers. The others can wait till tomorrow. I'll also have to bring in a little firewood as its chilly in the house and the temperature is supposed to drop later this evening. Must also contemplate what to cook for an evening meal.

Well, must go plant. If anything exciting happens, or I feel like blabbing some more, I'll write more later. If not, bye till tomorrow.

No comments: