Sunday, July 22, 2007

Another rainy day !!!

Its been raining all day and so decided to install a shower curtain rod and new faucets on bath tub. Well...... its done!!!!! But took all day. Was planning to harvest some more lettuce today and go sell it on the side of the road, but only snagged a few leaves for my own salad. During a break in the rain I discovered most of the zuchini now have tiny flowers so I suppose the fruit, or melons, or whatever they're called, won't be too far behind. The carrots, beets and chard are doing well, but the peas, beans, etc. are really slow. Could it be the cool wet weather? Ah well, we'll just have to wait and see I suppose. I've got nothing else to say, so better end here and not bore you to death. Take care and be good to one another. Oh by the way, I do promise more pictures soon.

By

No comments: