Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Very stiff and sore

Spent Monday installing row cover in veggie garden and arranging automatic watering for cabbage, broccoli and brussel sprouts. The beans are begining to sprout. Also helped neighbour rewire a trailer. In evening collected things needed for the move on Tuesday.

Bright and early Tuesday morning went to town and picked up U-Haul truck then proceeded to my mother's old condo. Filling the truck took just over three (3) hours and I mean FILLED!!! What a load of stuff! Came home and off loaded, now my house is completely filled again. I don't know where to put everything. There is a loom and sewing machine filling my living room and all the space I cleared out upstairs is full with boxes of wool. I think I'll have to use the room previously designated as master bathroom as a sewing and knitting room. Well there goes the whirlpool and sauna till a later time. Finished storing stuff away at 7:30 pm. It isn't sorted out yet, but I wanted to get it all in from outside in case we got rain. Was very melancholy as evening wore on because kept coming across notes and things my mother had written, also found a bunch of pictures of me as a kid. Memories, memories, memories. Ah well, life goes on I suppose. Today I am paying for all the strenuous activity. Every muscle and bone is aching with more sorting, shifting and renovating to look forward to. I suppose its all worth it?

Today started out bright and warm, but has now become overcast. May harvest some chives and herbs and blend with cream cheese to make spread, or dippy stuff for chips. I have the cheese thawing in the frig and its a small break from all the heavey work. I seem to be falling behind a bit on all the things that need to be done though. But a person can only do what a person can only do. It is a bit frustrating though not being able to accomplish more in a day. Enough feeling sorry for myself, must get on and face today's challenges.

Have a great day, keep the faith and fight the good fight.

No comments: