Tuesday, July 24, 2007

What a day !!

Weather started as overcast and cool but became brilliant blue sky and warm by mid morning. Around lunchtime it turned overcast and certainly appeared as though rain would begin again. Spent the morning working on tool/potting shed, then went to "The Old Bookshop" and, you guessed it, bought a few more books. Must stop or at least slow down doing this. I really am running out of space. When I came home a little after lunch decided to take pictures of self and progression of garden. Got tons of wonderful garden shots and one terriable pic of me straining to keep camera at arms length and squinting into sun. Makes me look ancient, but decided to post it on a lonely hearts web site anyway. This unfortunately was a bad idea. Somehow in the process I was able to totally lose all the other pictures. Sorry no updates till I get around to taking more pics. Hopefully by then I'll have this picture uploading thing figured out better. In the meantime be advised that strawberries are now starting to become ready to pick and most of the berry farms have them available. That's it for now, be good to one another and take care.

No comments: