Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Wednesday-another day!

Its a little overcast this morning, but the sun is trying to break through. I spent all of yesterday in the city doing various things ( picked up more brass candle sticks, two new cook books and my sausage stuffer). The stuffer by the way, came from Berry Hill a great "Country Living" store in Ontario. Super products and incredible service! Check them out at: www.BerryHillLimited.com or call toll free 1-800-668-3072. As you may be able to tell I'm very impressed with their products and service. Except for some stainless steel tables and other misc small ware, I now have most everything for the meat shop, but no experiementation or production yet until I get some of the other things accomplished. I hate to keep harping on it, but I really could use more hands around here. There is just so much to do and I don't have the time or abilities. I'm not looking for a slave, just someone to do a bit of the small (time consuming) things such as cook the odd meal, do some of the computer and paper work, help a bit with the weeding and harvest. I don't mind the heavey work, its the small things that take up the time. But well, you don't want to hear my constant complaining so I'll move onto something else. Just looked out the window and the sun is poking through. Suppose I'd better get dressed and tackle another day. Have neglected weeding the veggie garden so will try to do some of that this morning. Bye for now and wear a happy smile.

No comments: